Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Msu @ psu

Thorne settling in now. Holding out hope that maybe we have our first decent qb since Cook.

This was my thought all day. HOW the FUCK did the coaching staff not see how much better he is than Lombardi?

It?s not even close.

Went to the beach when they had the lead and came back to see they blew it. The coaching staff didn't see it the same way the last one did with Maxwell and O'connor.

I just looked at scores on ESPN and saw that we had a game. Went through the whole weekend thinking it was cancelled. Oh well, doesn’t sound like I missed a whole lot - 7 penalties, 2 for 12 on 3rd down, giving up big plays and another bad punt cover.

Back