Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs The U

As much as I ripped on Conner Heyward the running back, I LOVE Conner Heyward the tight end/h back. Dude had the worst vision of any rb I've ever seen, but he's definitely a football player. Happy to see they finally found a role he can excel at

Wow. Don?t even know what to say. We just blew out a ranked team on the road. 3-0!

Enjoy this and I think some hype is deserved.

F'ing great win. I think I just heard this is MSU's 1st win vs Miami??? (Not that they have played many games, just wondering if that is true. If so, even better that Miami was ranked and they smacked them down at Miami!)

F'ing great win. I think I just heard this is MSU's 1st win vs Miami??? (Not that they have played many games, just wondering if that is true. If so, even better that Miami was ranked and they smacked them down at Miami!)

I?m class if ?92 and this is the first time I remember seeing them on the schedule since a home and home series that wrapped up either my freshman or sophomore year.

O-line looked shaky at times, too many 3rd and longs and we gave up 450 yds of offense, 388 in the air (ouch, that?s a clear weakness) but overall a solid performance. The team is definitely much improved. Other than a few ?wtf were you thinking?? plays Thorne played well, receivers made big plays but Walker is clearly the best player on the team.

Last edited:
I'm hoping both teams continue winning and enter the rivalry game undefeated and ranked in at least top 15 by then. Shaping up to be a big game!

I'm hoping both teams continue winning and enter the rivalry game undefeated and ranked in at least top 15 by then. Shaping up to be a big game!

still a lot of football to play before then but neither team plays psu or osu until after the head-to-head. We've stubbed our toe against Nebraska before though and you guys have to play at wisco. Undefeated head-to-head Halloween night game in Spartan Stadium would be fun for sure.

Back