Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU's University Accreditation being reviewed

Michchamp

Link. The (PR) hits just keep on coming for MSU... How embarrassing:

The Higher Learning Commission will be conducting a review of Michigan State University?s accreditation following a complaint filed last month by the university?s faculty senate.

The commission, which is responsible for accrediting U.S. colleges and universities, said MSU may be out of compliance due to issues raised in a seven-page letter trustee Brianna Scott sent to the MSU Board of Trustees.

Losing accreditation would jeopardize MSU's federal funding and ability to offer financial aid.​

Sounds like complete dysfunction at the board level has lead to this.

Imagine having a degree from an unaccredited institution?

Might as well have gone to community college and saved the money.

Somehow I have to think this is Harbaugh?s fault. He was so scared and jealous of Mel Comin? Tucker, that he went after MSU?s lack of academic integrity.

What a sore loser.

I doubt you can directly connect this to Harbaugh. He?s way too savvy for that.

Somehow I have to think this is Harbaugh?s fault. He was so scared and jealous of Mel Comin? Tucker, that he went after MSU?s lack of academic integrity.

What a sore loser.

Yeah, Michigan knew their academic signs. It's a scandal. Will they suspend Ono for this? Stay tuned.

Maybe it's because I'm just not a legal scholar, but I failed to see the connection between the infractions and the possible suspension of accreditation. All I can surmise is there is a rogue board member on the loose

Watching the left eat their own is perhaps the best and most entertaining part of the social justice/culture wars movement. Sadly we won?t get the result we need but at least we get to see some of these clowns taken down by the machine they helped build.

Last edited:
Back