Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

National Championship Gear came today

Michchamp

Fucking finally! Box sitting by the gate, and a Sports Illustrated commemorative issue in the mailbox.

Coffee tastes better when you drink it from a MICHIGAN FOOTBALL 2023 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS mug.

Actually, everything tastes better when drank from a MICHIGAN FOOTBALL 2023 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS mug. :cheers::cheers:

Nice.

I have the B1G championship t, the Rose Bowl Championship t, the BET t, the Michigan versus Everyone t, and the Natty without a doubt t (that’s a big fuck you to all those coaches from 26 years ago who voted against Michigan - most of them are probably dead - as they should be).

EDIT: I am literally the BET t right now. I expect to be wearing it when I welcome Coach back home to SoCal.

Coach and I have something in common - our homes are both Ann Arbor and SoCal.

I guess Coach lived in ChiTown when he worked there, there’s no reason anyone should ever call that fucking shithole home.

Serious thinking about getting the Michigan Wolverines 2023 National Champions Golf Jacket..

I bought a hat and 2 shirts for under 30 dollars yesterday. I paid 8-9 dollars a piece .

Dicks sporting goods had a 75% off sale on selected items. It’s still on going. Not everything but good enough.
I refuse to pay over $25 dollars a tee shirt or more if at all possible.. like everyone else they are inflated prices .

Fucking finally! Box sitting by the gate, and a Sports Illustrated commemorative issue in the mailbox.

Coffee tastes better when you drink it from a MICHIGAN FOOTBALL 2023 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS mug.

Actually, everything tastes better when drank from a MICHIGAN FOOTBALL 2023 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS mug. :cheers::cheers:

Um.......CAN WE SEE IT!!!!!!

Back