Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Next year...and beyond...

Spartanmack

Apparently the coaching search has reached the interview stage with the list whittled down to 4 unnamed candidates. It will be interesting to see who they are - and it's a bit shocking nothing has leaked given how incompetent Haller has shown himself to be.

It will be interesting to see what the next coach will be inheriting. Does anyone think Leavitt will be around next year? Apparently, they gave him the choice to play or preserve his red shirt and he chose the latter. To me that's an indication that he's at least thinking about leaving.

Given the way they've managed him thus far, making him the #3 guy when he's shown better than Kim and probably as good as Houser. I'll be shocked if he's not in the portal before December.

Anyone else at risk that's worth worrying about?

Apparently the coaching search has reached the interview stage with the list whittled down to 4 unnamed candidates. It will be interesting to see who they are - and it's a bit shocking nothing has leaked given how incompetent Haller has shown himself to be.

It will be interesting to see what the next coach will be inheriting. Does anyone think Leavitt will be around next year? Apparently, they gave him the choice to play or preserve his red shirt and he chose the latter. To me that's an indication that he's at least thinking about leaving.

Given the way they've managed him thus far, making him the #3 guy when he's shown better than Kim and probably as good as Houser. I'll be shocked if he's not in the portal before December.

Anyone else at risk that's worth worrying about?

Yes, I think Leavitt will leave. He?ll decide to leave it.

And now ladies and gentlemen the GREAT IDINA MENZEL!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mAfMZ_vWJDo&pp=ygUgSWRpbmEgbWVuemVsIHRha2UgbWUgb3IgbGVhdmUgbWU=

Back