Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Rookie sack leaders

Sucks they only gave hutch 1 sack on sunday. To me, his 2nd sack should have been a full one at least. Should be 7.5. He's played great for a rookie. I only expect to see him grow over the next few years, especially if we get him some more help. Awesome to see Houston getting to the QB too.

Sucks they only gave hutch 1 sack on sunday. To me, his 2nd sack should have been a full one at least. Should be 7.5. He's played great for a rookie. I only expect to see him grow over the next few years, especially if we get him some more help. Awesome to see Houston getting to the QB too.

Houston is explosive off the line. He gets low and can be really hard for a T to get his hands on in time to push him out of the way. He reminds me of Cliff Avril in that sense.

He is definitely a good player to have. He may not be able to be on the field in running situations, but when it's 3rd and long and you can match him up with a slower T.....he can clearly be effective.

He's 2nd in rookie sacks and has played about 10% of the snaps most of the other guys in the top 10 have played.

Last edited:
Back