Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Michigan - Indiana score prediction thread, I guess

Michchamp

7-1 Michigan hosts 2-6 Indiana this Saturday @ 7:30 PM Eastern/6:30 PM central on Fox. Not sure why this is a night game.

Hope our team is more motivated to play this than I am to watch it.

so here's your score prediction thread. save the woofing and barking, and all that

make your predictions... make em

giphy.gif

Michigan better win 63-0, and IU never crosses its own 30 yard line. So, 63-0.

Penix is out, so is the second string QB. Starting a freshman at QB. Their offensive yardage (ave 327) has been more from passing (202) than rushing (125). They don't look as formidable as in past years. This should be a win for Michigan if they can overcome the let down from last week's loss, which I think they will based on the comments I have heard from the team. Harbaugh doesn't seem to like to run up the score on opponents so I expect Cade will be done by the end of the 3rd qtr, giving JJ some snaps to build his confidence back after the fumbles in last week's game. My score prediction: Michigan 52, Indiana 14.

They will blow them out to make Michigan fans everywhere even more upset over last week.

Michigan 40
Indiana 10

Michigan 49
IU - 0

Michigan will be 7 for 7 scoring tds in the red zone. They will allow no rushes of 15 yards or more. They will not get caught in stupid substitutions repeatedly. Unfortunately this will just make everyone even more angry about everything and the interwebs will be calling for Dan Villari to start the rest of the season because he is going to rush for 100 yards in the 4th quarter, all on zone read keeps.

Final:
UM...29
IU.....7

UMRules06 comes closest to the margin with his 30pt prediction.

Congrats... I believe that is his 3rd score prediction win of the season so far.

Congrats also to b311j for not shitting the bed when creating a game thread this week.

:cheers:

Back