Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: Binge Watching

TheVictors

So I keep hearing from friends on social media and during ZoomUps that everyone is Binge Watching the hell out of shows ...

what is everyone doing to cope with the Shelter-in-Place downtime? I'm working from home and honestly, busier than I have been in a while. No travel and no client in person meetings and no Denver office (we had a CV-19 person in our building so they did a full HAZMAT style deep-cleaning on it) but I also have watched little, if any TV in the past month to six weeks, outside the obligatory muted Financial News showing the market turmoil.

So ...Tiger show ....Ozarks .....I have a list somewhere......

I really like Ozark

I watched Tiger King...entertaining train wreck.

My wife never watched the Sopranos so I watched that again (probably the 4th time)

I loved Breaking Bad, so Better Call Saul is something that I enjoy.

I really liked Narcos, Narcos Mexico, Chapo, Peaky Blinders, Jack Ryan

I have The Wire on my Amazon watch list but haven't started it.

I did go back and re-watch The Wire from Season 1 and it is amazing ...it's also funny to re-watch it now in 2020 with the technology of today vs when it was made.

Heard Better Call Saul, Narcos/Mexico & Chapo all good as well as Peaky Blinders - they're all on the list. I started Episode 1 of Tiger King but never got rolling and never went back.

I like the HBO shows but for me Sopranos would be the umpteenth time and same for Boardwalk Empire. Mad Men has been fun to re-binge here and there.

I'm binge praying and reading. The television is a cesspool of ideas that I have no use for.

Back