Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: Fight The Power

TheVictors

Quick poll of the community ....

How many of the following have you experienced?

Being tear-gassed
Being arrested
Being Handcuffed
Being in Jail
Being in a Protest
Being wrongly accused
Being called before a Judge
Being detained/held against your will

Being arrested
Being Handcuffed
Being in Jail

Being wrongfully accused - my own evil fucking low life piece of dog shit sister weaponized the police and the criminal justice system against me to have me drug out of my own home, taken away to jail and terrorized away from our mother?s side as our mother lay dying.

Last edited:
Being wrongfully accused - my own fucking low life piece of dog shit sister weaponized the police and the criminal justice system against me to have me drug out of my own home, taken away to jail and terrorized away from our mother?s side as our mother lay dying.

Well Fuck.

Being arrested
Being Handcuffed
Being in Jail

Being wrongly accused
Being detained/held against your will

Sorry for anyone above who was wrongly arrested or detained as I have only really had one bad incident. Been detained. Stupid high school beer drinking. Called my father in caught a break, and only got a warning. was caught drinking underage at a park in East Lansing.

To clarify on my Jail time was an outdated registration. And the Judge was an unpaid $2 parking ticket in Ann Arbor. Don't want anyone thinking I killed a guy.

wrongly accused but to school administrators, not the police. Some asshole told the manager at KFC that I was the person who sprayed a fire extinguisher full of water in the face of the drive through cashier. For some reason, the manager contacted my high school and not the cops. I wasn't anywhere near the place when it happened and to this day I have no idea who did it or who tried to pin it on me. Also, my siblings and I would wrongly accuse each other of doing shit all the time to get the other person in trouble. It was one of the best ways to get possession of the remote control.

handcuffed in Aspen, CO but don't recall having my rights read to me - was only 17 at the time. taken to station and released after my parents were called - was never put in a cell.

Last edited:
my oldest brother was tear gassed when he was at uofm. He and a friend went to the liquor store and on their way back were walking past some protest, probably against Operation Iraqi Freedom or some other bleeding heart liberal nonsense. Bad timing as things were getting out of hand just as they were passing through and they ended up getting tear gassed.

Protest (not of the BS looting variety)
Depends what you mean by wrongly accused
I get detained a dozen times a year because USA is land of free, can't have no pinko commies coming in.

Assaulted by the police :hitter:

Back