Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other games week 5

Ravens comeback and win yet again. As dumb overtime rule strikes again where one team never gets the ball.

I would do it a bit differently.

Each team gets a possession that starts at the 50.

If you score a TD......extra point is a 52 yarder or you go for 2 from the 3.

If still tied.

Each team gets a 2nd possession from the 50. No field goals or extra points.

I think they should just play a 8 minutes of OT...no gimmicks. If it's still tied after 8 minutes, it's a tie.

I think they should just play a 8 minutes of OT...no gimmicks. If it's still tied after 8 minutes, it's a tie.

I hate ties. I'd rather they have a FG competition to decide a winner than a tie......and I think a FG competition would be about the stupidest way to decide a game.

I hate ties. I'd rather they have a FG competition to decide a winner than a tie......and I think a FG competition would be about the stupidest way to decide a game.

40 yard dash for the whole OLINE. Better average wins.

Back