Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Peyton Manning Chooses Denver?

Hell yeah! I now have season tickets to watch Peyton Manning run the Broncos offense and Tebow and his circus are fucking out of here!!! Beautiful day, today!!!

In other news Harbaugh seen walking around the 9ers facilities in pads and a helmet a la The Rock in Gridiron Gang.

They will still have plenty of cap space too. Go get mike wallace and michael bush

didn't the Jags just sign Henne to come in and back up Gabbert ? So they'd have Tebow , Gabbert and Henne.

not sure I see the Jags in play anymore.

lp4ever41 said:
They will still have plenty of cap space too. Go get mike wallace and michael bush

it's about to get very interesting. Dallas Clark, Jeff Saturday, Wallace ...others?! Current Broncos said to be 'going nuts' over the news.

SLICK said:
didn't the Jags just sign Henne to come in and back up Gabbert ? So they'd have Tebow , Gabbert and Henne.

Dolphins. They've struck out on every other option

TheVictors03 said:
lp4ever41 said:

it's about to get very interesting. Dallas Clark, Jeff Saturday, Wallace ...others?! Current Broncos said to be 'going nuts' over the news.

why would you sign Jeff Saturday when you have J D Walton ?

TheVictors03 said:
lp4ever41 said:

Clark is likely. Not sure if they need a center. They definitely need another wr. Thomas and decker is not enough

Peyton lacked the sand to oppose his brother on the field?

Jeff Saturday will probably be a Bronco according to Adam Shefter. I guess Peyton and the Broncos worked out an offseason plan if he were to sign with Denver.

Tebow? How about the CFL

I know the real reason Peyton signed with Denver. Eric Decker, he needs his white WR and the other two teams didnt have that.

SLICK said:

Tebow sells tickets in Jax. Gabby Jay is expendable. Ship Gabby and a 2 and the Broncos would bite. Phins may be in play too.

Denver just got the biggest upgrade at the qb position in the history of football congrats Victors.

Miami won't want Tebow, their HC and OC aren't the type of coaches to want a player like tebow

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Miami won't want Tebow, their HC and OC aren't the type of coaches to want a player like tebow

Possible but every team without a true 1 would be in play. Tebow is the type of guy who to me would take less money if there is a chance to start. Ross is trying to sell tickets/jerseys too.

cheeno said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Miami won't want Tebow, their HC and OC aren't the type of coaches to want a player like tebow

Possible but every team without a true 1 would be in play. Tebow is the type of guy who to me would take less money if there is a chance to start. Ross is trying to sell tickets/jerseys too.

Less money? He is on a rookie deal. Plus, the Dolphins are in the right spot in the draft to get Ryan Tannehill ('Phins OC coached Ryan in College)

lp4ever41 said:

Definitely could see them giving up the 26th pick for Wallace.

Back