Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings 5 Vegas 2 FINAL

Just got back from Grand Rapids Griffins game. My First one ever.
Won 6-4. Up 3-0 after one. Down 4-3 after two. Won 6-4.

Btw SIMON EDVINSSON. Is huge. After empty netter. Some midget player compared to him tried to fight him. He held him off with 1 arm and the smaller guy tried ro swing at him. He misses and Edvinsson clocked him a few times and threw him to the ground. It was funny.

Btw SIMON EDVINSSON. Is huge. After empty netter. Some midget player compared to him tried to fight him. He held him off with 1 arm and the smaller guy tried ro swing at him. He misses and Edvinsson clocked him a few times and threw him to the ground. It was funny.
Awesome, Bob. Sounds like a fun time.

It was thankfully my daughter?s friend had comp tickets.
We sprung for dinner for everyone. Cheap burger joint.
Bill was not to bad for 6 people and 2 pitchers of beer.
$135 dollars for everything.
I Got off cheap for dinner I think.

Prices at van Andel arena are crazy.
We asked what a shot of tequila was .
I heard 12 my son heard 20 so we passed.

One quart of beer is 14-15 that is with tax.
One small real bad bag was 9 dollars.
Parking for 5-6 hours 30 bucks.

I just don?t get out much are these prices normal ?

Last edited:
It was thankfully my daughter?s friend had comp tickets.
We sprung for dinner for everyone. Cheap burger joint.
Bill was not to bad for 6 people and 2 pitchers of beer.
$135 dollars for everything.
I Got off cheap for dinner I think.

Prices at van Andel arena are crazy.
We asked what a shot of tequila was .
I heard 12 my son heard 20 so we passed.

One quart of beer is 14-15 that is with tax.
One small real bad bag was 9 dollars.
Parking for 5-6 hours 30 bucks.

I just don?t get out much are these prices normal ?
It pays not to drink. Thankfully I never did.

Seider 100 assists in 214th game. 3rd fastest Detroit D, Lidstrom 194, Reed Larson 185.

looks like they're starting to come into their own with some of the young guys picking it up. You gotta figure Wdvinsson will be in Detroit next year and possibly Kasper.

phew

there is definitely a reason I've only had a little over 1k posts since this site became a thing.

Red Wings are exciting for the first time in years and it's nearly impossible to get any kind of discussion rolling.

phew

there is definitely a reason I've only had a little over 1k posts since this site became a thing.

Red Wings are exciting for the first time in years and it's nearly impossible to get any kind of discussion rolling.

Hope to see you here more.. Not sure how many Red Wings fans are here. For awhile I thought it was just me and Bob :nod:

Back