Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rigged NFL

biggunsbob

League obviously wants the Rams in the Playoffs. Clear pass interference not called against the Rams on a deep ball late in the game with Seattle down 7.

Oh, hell yes, Bob ? I?m with you 100% on the NFL being rigged. Let the detractors detract, but it is, and anyone who tries to debunk this idea will end up being convinced. Cudos to you for stating it outright. So do I, and I endure the ridicule.

EDIT: And it?s not even close.

Last edited:
It might be rigged but Seattle getting a another TD probably not happening.

Last edited:
League obviously wants the Rams in the Playoffs. Clear pass interference not called against the Rams on a deep ball late in the game with Seattle down 7.

Can?t say I totally agree. Pass interference calls get missed all the time. The Rams were/are going to make the playoffs with or without that win. I saw at least one pretty obvious PI on Seattle not called as well.

Also, if it were rigged?..wouldn?t the Jets, Giants or Bears be WAY more of a benefactor? They have 2 of the 3 largest media markets and they constantly suck.

Believe me, there have been times I would agree with you on a bias towards one team or another getting calls?..but the overall body of evidence doesn?t really support it being rigged.

Oh, hell yes, Bob ? I?m with you 100% on the NFL being rigged. Let the detractors detract, but it is, and anyone who tries to debunk this idea will end up being convinced. Cudos to you for stating it outright. So do I, and I endure the ridicule.

EDIT: And it?s not even close.

The NFL has been bending over backwards to get Stafford into the Super Bowl since he came into the league.

And it?s not even close.

That was definitely a Detroit/Dallas PI call. Only for detroit fans it was actually thrown and called on the field. Then picked up after the refs discussed their bets.

That was definitely a Detroit/Dallas PI call. Only for detroit fans it was actually thrown and called on the field. Then picked up after the refs discussed their bets.

That was probably the most "rigged" call I can think of. So many questionable decisions went in to that shit show.

1. Call was made and it was CORRECT. Guy made contact. NEVER looked back for the ball. Definition of PI. Easy open and shut PI call.
https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/201...-pass-interference-lions-refs-call-overturned

2. Call was announced....and then......absolutely no reason given on the field or afterward (said they decided it wasn't). It was just picked up.

3. Dez Bryant running 10 yards ON TO THE FIELD WITHOUT HIS HELMET.....an instant 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty. Not only did he do it, he ran right up to ref!! No flag. Nothing.

Do the Lions win that game if that call is made? Who fuckin knows......but it makes me mad even typing this.

That was some next level "Roger said pick it up" bullshit. That rated right up there with the Knicks winning the Patrick Ewing "dry ice" NBA lottery.

I haven?t noticed any rigging this year as I only watch the lions for the most part and the NFL hasn?t needed to f the lions this year because they were a bad team and didn?t need any help losing this year

Back