Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

RIP Daniel Ellsberg

I don?t remember who played him in that one movie with Bob Odenkirk about the WAPO.

He was a real hero - both LBJ and Nixon vilified and hated him, although he happened to be more relevant at the time of Nixon.

But he did expose both.

RIP, and fuck both LBJ and Nixon.

I don?t remember who played him in that one movie with Bob Odenkirk about the WAPO.

He was a real hero - both LBJ and Nixon vilified and hated him, although he happened to be more relevant at the time of Nixon.

But he did expose both.

RIP, and fuck both LBJ and Nixon.

EDIT: I looked it up, and Matthew Rhys portrayed Daniel Ellsberg, but?David Cross also had a role in that movie!

Fly me a bat backward, MichChamp!

Former Marine Corps officer, Pentagon Papers leaker, and peace activist. He was 92, and had announced he had terminal pancreatic cancer in February.

Also a Detroiter (attended Cranbrook Kingswood).

An ostensibly unredacted and complete version of the Pentagon Papers is here. but it's a .gov site, so who knows...?

He went to Cransbrook? That?s a private school!

Four things when you?re older:

1) Never pass a toilet

2) Never Trust a fart

3) Never waste a hardon

4) Never, EVER - if you from da 313 - pass up on a chance to make a reference to 8 Mile

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kwZglqQpwcA&pp=ygUdOCBtaWxlIHlvdSB3ZW50IHRvIGNyYW5icm9vayA=

Back