Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Six Former Phillies May have died from this

biggunsbob

This is old news but I didn?t know this. I was looking up dates for my fantasy sim baseball league and click on Darren Dalton and saw he died young at 55.

How many Phillies have died from brain cancer?
six former
The Phillies played their last game at the stadium in September 2003 and it was demolished in March 2004. The six former Phillies ? Tug McGraw, Darren Daulton, John Vukovich, John Oates, Ken Brett, and David West ? all died of glioblastoma, an aggressive form of brain cancer.Mar 9, 2023.

https://sports.yahoo.com/dangerous-...ed their last,aggressive form of brain cancer.

The Phillies responded to the report, saying several brain cancer experts have told the organization there is no proven link between the turf and the deaths of the six players, who all died before the age of 60.

Why are corporations, institutions, universities, and governments so want to exempt themselves from reproach when faced with prima facie evidence that they are guilty of at least negligence, if not more?

Last edited:
Back