Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stafford on Covid list for MN game

looks like he was in close contact with someone that has it, but he didn't test positive. If he has 5 straight days without a positive test he would be able to play on Sunday.

looks like he was in close contact with someone that has it, but he didn't test positive. If he has 5 straight days without a positive test he would be able to play on Sunday.

Here's hoping he starts. If he can't play against Minny, the playoff chase is basically over. We don't have the margin of error to lose to Minny (which we will if Stafford can't play).

No practice time. J. Davis was put there Tuesday so he will miss game I assume.

This is why we signed a vet to backup Stafford.

I got my bets in fast before the line moved.

I hope you got your GB pick (-6) early too. Four 49ers players on COVID list for tonight's game. Both starting WRs & starting LT.

I have never seen a team hit with more injuries.

missing for tonight's game

Starting QB
top 3 on depth chart at RB
top 4 on depth chart at WR (8 WRs under contract and 7 are out)
top 2 on depth chart at TE
starting LT & C

all pro DE
starting OLB
starting MLB
Starting CB

Lions lost to GB 42-21. I wonder if the 49ers, missing 1/2 of their team, can keep it that close?

I hope you got your GB pick (-6) early too. Four 49ers players on COVID list for tonight's game. Both starting WRs & starting LT.

Starting QB
starting LT & C

all pro DE
starting OLB
starting MLB
Starting CB

Lions lost to GB 42-21. I wonder if the 49ers, missing 1/2 of their team, can keep it that close?

They probably will, they?re well coached.

Starting QB
starting LT & C

all pro DE
starting OLB
starting MLB
Starting CB

They probably will, they?re well coached.

34-17. Some bookies took the game off the table. Easy to see why.

Lions got to stop the run like they have and force turnovers. We'll see how important Trey Flowers is for that. Excited to see Everson Griffen in action.

And hope Stafford can play. Swift running well would be nice again. Vikings missing 2 CBs and Hunter so a chance without Golladay

Swift running well would be nice again.

yes, 6 carries for 1 yard isn't going to cut it.

Basically, Swift has had one good game rushing the ball vs Jacksonville (one of the worst vs. the rush)

I think he should be the every down back. AP is done. At least the D has to account for him in the passing game.

I have him in my fantasy lineup this weekend. That should be the kiss of death for his production

Here's hoping he starts. If he can't play against Minny, the playoff chase is basically over. We don't have the margin of error to lose to Minny (which we will if Stafford can't play).

This team isn't making the playoffs with our without Stafford.

The good news, you don’t need a great QB to win in this league.
The bad news, you’ll need one of two things. Either a great coach or good defense. We don’t have either.

The good news, you don’t need a great QB to win in this league.
The bad news, you’ll need one of two things. Either a great coach or good defense. We don’t have either.
Coach won't get there by themselves.. Belichick this season for instance.

Last edited:
Coach won't get there by themselves.. Belichick this season for instance.

I hope this season puts a stop the the ?Cam didn?t get a lot of offers because he?s black? talk.

He didn?t get offers because he sucks and everyone knew it. The fact he?s still starting over Stidham says a lot.

I bet Fitzmagic ends up in NE next year AND they draft a new QB.

Back