Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official ECU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I can?t stand streaming. You can?t flip channels?
I do have TCU game on my tablet. TCU was going to take the lead and threw a dumb Int on first down.
Great Int by Colorado.

Last edited:
So embarrassing we were not prepared to play TCU. Buffs up 24-14
TCU up 28-24
Buffs up 31-28.

Defense optional.

I know they were saying that Hausmann was still raw but damn he looks like he's going to be a stud.

Good win, but not a great one. JJ had a great day. Wilson had a great day. Corum only had 77 yards rushing. Edwards 37 yards rushing, 33 yards receiving. D had a good game.

Last edited:
JJ looked great. D was okay but couldn't get consistent pressure on th qb. ECU offense had a lot of chances to get huge plays but they're just not good enough to execute.

Kind of a blah game. Glad we started with cupcakes or we might be 0-1.

Well... we didn't look like the #2 team in the country.

But certainly having your HC suspended less than a month before the season doesn't help.

The OL performance on run blocking, and the pass rush look a lot less impressive than last year. Everyone else looks solid.

No injuries, won comfortably with pretty conservative play calls. I'll take it. Passing game looked improved. Run game didn?t look great but missing your OL coach and OC while running into an 8 man box doesn't help, I'll be worried if the same thing happens next week. Both sides missing multiple pieces as well.

Last edited:
Solid performance overall. We are gonna need JJ to be the star on this team to beat the best teams on the schedule. It was encouraging to see him make the throws he did today.

Rarely are all phases of the team going to look dominant in any one particular game. I'm confident the run game will improve as the season wears along. Corum and Edwards are too good to not make plays.

Back