Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Indiana vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

He looks like a strength coach.

Did you pick up at that banter?

?NFL player who credit him is Aidan Hutchinson of the Detroit Lions.?

?You ain?t lyin.?

Gave up late TD on the third string D. No! Overturned, IU still trying to cheat.

Last edited:
First back to back 50 point games since I think they said 1975 in the big ten

Northwestern 69-0
Indiana 55-7

First time since 1905 they have scored 30 points and game on offense and allowed less then was 10 a game or 7 a game.
I just missed it.,

Last edited:
Good win. Really love how calm the team is when they start slow. Glad this wasn't another annoying Indiana game.

Benjamin Hall is good
If this kid stays healthy and focused, I will not be worried about the RB room. Kid is patient and sets up his blocks. Has the quickness in his feet to wait that extra millisecond and bust thru the opening. Georgia may have passed over a really good back.

I really did not like like Edwards getting taken out on the 1yd line. I thought that was pure bullshit and wrong to do. You don't do that to the kid that got you there, and up 4 scores, to give it to the guy who already has a 100 tds on the year.

I went on the MgoBlow board and went thru some messages and read concern for the OLine during the 1st quarter. I didn't go thru our thread, yet. While there is always concern, let me let everyone know, who didn't see OSU v Indiana, that IU did the same thing against OSU. Indiana's DLine carved up OSU the whole 1st half of their game. Indiana has 2 very very good DE's and I expected a bit of trouble in the early going. I was very impressed at how the Wolverines adjusted and went about their business the rest of the way.

I was hanging tree stands and trail cameras today and listening to the game. I just started to read the game thread and decided to stop. Folks, at this point y'all should know that our team is going to be just fine and stop melting down because they aren't allowing zero yards and scoring on every offensive snap.

I was hanging tree stands and trail cameras today and listening to the game. I just started to read the game thread and decided to stop. Folks, at this point y'all should know that our team is going to be just fine and stop melting down because they aren't allowing zero yards and scoring on every offensive snap.

False, every defensive snap should result in a loss of 10 or turn over, there are no other options. If we don't score on every offensive snap, how can we expect to be tOSU.

Michigan fans need to realize that from here on out, we're every team we play's "super bowl." Even OSU. And since OSU and PSU will have already played when we play PSU, we're the biggest game on their schedule as well. If they beat OSU, then the conf title goes through us. And if they lost to OSU, then they need to beat us to have a one last chance

We're going to take everyone we play's best punch in the 1st Q. And that's fine. The games are 4 Quarters long, you know...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back