Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official M v MSU 2020 Score Prediction Thread

Michchamp

just wondering...

OP (by Tinsel Wolverine)

Someone was probably closest last week.

If that’s the case, let us know who you are when you make your prediction for this game on this thread.

I’ll come back and edit this post acknowledging anyone who claims to have been the closest.

You can include analysis when making your prediction, but only one post per customer on this thread, save the woofing and barking and the back and forth for the other threads.

Something about the history of the programs and the rivalry and recent seasons - hey, it’s 2020, and as against staggering improbabilities, the M v MSU game is going to happen.

What else needs to be said?

Go Blue.

Byco thinks he was closest, so we recognize that.

Anyone else thinks they were the closest, let us know, and we’ll recognize you too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, okay, it’s obvious that you want to start the score prediction thread so I’ve done that for you.

Now quit being such a drama queen and attention whore and go back and write a proper and appropriate prediction thread OP for the momentous occasion it is.

Oh, and don’t forget to acknowledge whoever was closest last week.

And remember about the woofing and barking and the back and forth.

And one post per customer.

Maybe mention something about the history of the programs and the rivalry.

Sheesh - I’ve practically written for you, for Pete’s sake!

M 43

Sparty 13

Last edited:
MICHIGAN....34
MSU.............13

Spread was 25 last time I checked. I don't think we cover... their defense wasn't as bad as their offense, and if their coaches have any brains, they'll try a Tressel-ball approach to cut down on turnovers and keep it close. Presumably they'll show a little more fight this week.

also: I am not responsible for the typo in the thread title. Not sure what "MDU" means. Mark Dantonio U?

honestly, I have no time to write the intro this week. I still have to put the kids to bed, then I have 3 more hours of work before I'm done for the night :no:

I dreamt last night that Milton ran for a long TD. So that’s my prediction.

I had the Michigan-Minnesota score at 38-20. It was 49-24. So I think it was me.

Last edited:
Back