Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official M vs IU 2020 Score Prediction Thread

thewolverines24

It appears no one else cares to do this, so here it is nice and late. I don't think the no woofing or barking caveat even matters at this point. Fan excitement level seems very close to the Hoke apathy years. So raise a glass in hope for a W and hope that IU doesn't Whop our ass for the first time since 1987. I'm here all week folks. Tip your servers.

Michigan - 31
IU - 37

Wolverine’s 24, I wanna thank you so much for starting this thread.

I woke up at 5:30 AM California time to start it myself, because somebody had to.

I really thank you again for having done it.

M 37
IU. 24

Wolverine?s 24, I wanna thank you so much for starting this thread.

I woke up at 5:30 AM California time to start it myself, because somebody had to.

I really thank you again for having done it.

M 37
IU. 24

No problem! Now it's just time to kick back, relax, and wait for the Harbaugh & Brown Traveling Circus to roll into Bloomington, IN.

Uuuuuh I don't know. I am thinking that this is gonna be a tough day for Michigan, primarily because the D backs pass coverage and lack of rush by the DLine. If they can get a rush on the IU QB, then they have a chance. I will not pick against Michigan. I am hoping they can hang with them and win in a close game.

Michigan 27
IU 24.

Back