Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official PSU vs Michigan Score Prediction Thread

tinselwolverine

I won the Rutgers score prediction thread.

I won easily.

I am the only one who predicted that Michigan would win.

Rumseyhouse predicted that Michigan would win, but he also predicted that Michigan would lose.

That’s an illegal prediction.

I want every legal prediction to count and every illegal prediction to not count.

Like say, hypothetically - and this is not political - take an election; and I’m not talking about a real election that actually ever happened; again, this is hypothetical- if a person mails in a ballot and then goes and votes, one of those votes don’t count. One of those votes is illegal.

If people mail in ballots that were mailed to dead people, those votes are illegal.

Except for in Chicago.

It’s a tradition there, and besides that, departed Cubs fans never got a chance to see the Cubs win the World Series, so their vote should count.

We call that “reparations for the curse of the goat.”

So I won. I’m the only one who legally predicted Michigan.

I made a beautiful, beautiful prediction.

It may be the greatest – it may be the greatest score prediction ever made.

It would’ve taken anybody else four years to make that prediction, four years if it was anybody else, that’s how long it would have taken, four years.

A lot of people – a lot of people are saying “Tinsel’s prediction on the Rutgers predictions thread, that may be the greatest score prediction ever,” a lot of people, that’s what a lot of people are saying.

So include your analysis with your prediction, but only one post per customer - save the woofing and the barking and the back-and-forth for the other threads.

And I won the Rutgers prediction thread.

Last edited:
With all due respect, Tinsel is trying to steal the prediction with misinformation and fake claims of illegal predictions. The evidence is in the score prediction thread. I predicted that Michigan would win, but that the margin would depend on whether Milton or McNamara got more play time. I was absolutely correct in my predictions. During the time Milton was QBing Michigan was losing and would have continued to struggle. If he had continued to be QB Michigan may have won but the margin of victory likely would have been much closer. When McNamara came in, Michigan came back and took the lead and held the lead for the win. I believe there was one other in the score prediction thread that predicted Michigan would win. Every prediction should be counted!

For the PSU game, assuming McNamara starts and plays the whole game, I predict this will be another hard fought game but that Michigan will win. Michigan 56, PSU 42.

McNamara has another stellar game, but they come up short giving Penn St 1st win of the year and an extension on Franklin's contract.

PSU 68
UM 65

I never got my mail-in prediction ballot. I filed for it in October, well before the deadine of November 15. It just showed up today. I have not followed the results of the Michigan-Rutgers game, so I do not know the results, and I'll turn in my ballot for counting now.

So I am going to predict that Michigan wins in 3OT, 48-42.

Last edited:
Back