Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisconsin vs MICHIGAN Prediction Thread

b311j

This should have been a badass game under the lights vs Wiscy. With fans going apeshit til the wee hours of the morning.

But its 2020.

Nuff said.

Wisconsin has been on a 2 week Covid-cation. Michigan has been on a 2 week shitting of the bed. Wiscy comes into A2 a 1.5 to 4 point favorite (depending which site you read). Sadly, I dont understand how the spread is that low.

Post your prediction. Add some analysis if you wish. Woof. Bark. It's 2020. Who gives a f***

But as always GO M'F BLUE!!

][V][ - 10
Wisconsin - 31
Covid - 19

Thanks for starting the thread.

M 31
W 28

Not going to woof.

Not going to bark.

No analysis.

My one post.

Final answer.

Last edited:
I have no idea what version of the Fightin' Branch COVIDians of Wisconsin will be coming to Ann Arbor tomorrow night.
220px-David_koresh.jpg

If they have a QB that can throw the ball, our defense is in trouble since the WRs will be running by Gray (please start Andre Seldon!) all night long. If Brown continues to insist on using the 3-3-5 on standard downs, then they'll run the ball down our throats. Our offensive gameplan will likely look like the coaches spent all week playing PS5 instead of preparing for the game. At least our tempo will be somewhere between a tortoise's and sloth's pace. We'll likely need Milton to carry the team on his back like a Jansport.

Michigan - 24
Wisconsin Fightin' Branch COVIDians - 34

Utilize Milton as a dual passing/running threat and Michigan has a chance in this game. If they use the same game plan as the last two games, Michigan is toast in this game. If they do as I bid them:

Michigan 34
Wisc 28

Back