Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Southern strategy

The Southern Strategy (public votes)

• Total voters

Gulo Blue

Maybe this will be more fun than the FISA Abuse approach

This is the link for the Wikipedia source in FISA Abuse thread #774.

The NYT article is far too imponderably long and I care far too imponderably little to scour it to find of what you posted is in it or not.

EDIT: I couldn’t resist...I took the 30 seconds to skim the article it took me to find what you copy pasted from Wikipedia - it’s there.

It’s not called “racism,” though...Phillips calls it “negrophobia...” the two are very different.

Here is an example of how a person might describe how their Negrophobia makes them feel: “I have nothing against Black people. I don’t have a racist bone in my body. It’s just they scare the shit out of me.”

Now, here might be an example of a woke social justice warrior addressing Negraphobia in a friend or acquaintance:

“You gots to disavow yo’ white privilege.”

“I don’t have white privilege.”

“Well maybe you don’t have da white privilege, but you sho’ nuff gots da Negrophobia comin’ out yo assho.’

Last edited:
Thanks for drawing attention to 1970. Words that appear in the first half of this article:
ineluctably
interregnum
biennium
polyglot
buncombe
portents
bumptious
odium
promulgated

Thanks for drawing attention to 1970. Words that appear in the first half of this article:
ineluctably
interregnum
biennium
polyglot
buncombe
portents
bumptious
odium
promulgated

Words like that remind me of those old Dick Cavett videos, where slimy creeps like William F. Buckley Jr. would go on and use words like that to pretend to be smart, and make the burdgeoning neo-conservative movement look like an intellectual pursuit, instead of what it really was: a very base, and blunt instrument to cut progressive taxes and undermine union membership and wages so we could have more billionaires.

Words like that remind me of those old Dick Cavett videos, where slimy creeps like William F. Buckley Jr. would go on and use words like that to pretend to be smart, and make the burdgeoning neo-conservative movement look like an intellectual pursuit, instead of what it really was: a very base, and blunt instrument to cut progressive taxes and undermine union membership and wages so we could have more billionaires.

Buckley was smart; that?s axiomatic. The rest is opinion. And history is a complex pursuit. You should know this.

Buckley was smart; that?s axiomatic. The rest is opinion. And history is a complex pursuit. You should know this.

Why did he spend his life doing what he did then? Humanity is worse off because of him.

Why did he spend his life doing what he did then?
What did he ?do? exactly that was utterly objectionable? Challenge Vidal to a fight? Tell Rand and the JBS and anti-semites to find another affiliation? Change his stance on Civil Rights?

Humanity is worse off because of him.

?Humanity? is worse off anyway. Buckley notwithstanding. Or Biden, for that matter, though, he?s in the process of attempting to accelerate its decline.

What did he ?do? exactly that was utterly objectionable?

What did he do? I think you mean what did he not do.

Almost 35 years later, people across New England are still having nightmares of that fateful night late October of 1986.

only two votes so far, none for Bullshit.

did mack get banned again?

maybe he's had a rough couple days after advising his money guys to short GME?

Back