Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Spirit of Christmas

so cartman was the original Kenny? thats clearly the character we know as Cartman that Frosty kills first and either Stan or Kyle screams "oh my god, Frosty killed Kenny as he and the character we know as Kenny (orange jacket) look at the dead body in horror. i never knew - makes me want to go back and watch early episodes. where did you find this?

Last edited:
so cartman was the original Kenny? thats clearly the character we know as Cartman that Frosty kills first and either Stan or Kyle screams "oh my god, Frosty killed Kenny as he and the character we know as Kenny (orange jacket) look at the dead body in horror. i never knew - makes me want to go back and watch early episodes. where did you find this?

I?m a South Park-o-phile.

A history of South Park.

I didn?t actually find the two videos as much as I just looked them up on YouTube because I am aware of their existence. I was one of the people who saw the bootleg ?Jesus versus Frosty,? the original prototype that you?re referring to, going back almost 30 years now right after Matt and Trey made it.

?Jesus versus Santa,? or ?the spirit of Christmas,? Was ostensibly a redo with modifications of the original, and Matt and Trey shopped it around Hollywood. Fox was close to making an offer but ultimately passed on it and then Comedy Central picked it up.

Comedy central shows reruns of South Park often. I just record the series and I watch any episodes that I haven?t seen, which there not that many of.

So if you have full basic cable you could do that. Comedy central kind of mixes up the sequence so you can just start watching season one episodes and then when you see them all you can go to season two.

I?m a South Park-o-phile.

A history of South Park.

I didn?t actually find the two videos as much as I just looked them up on YouTube because I am aware of their existence. I was one of the people who saw the bootleg ?Jesus versus Frosty,? the original prototype that you?re referring to, going back almost 30 years now right after Matt and Trey made it.

?Jesus versus Santa,? or ?the spirit of Christmas,? Was ostensibly a redo with modifications of the original, and Matt and Trey shopped it around Hollywood. Fox was close to making an offer but ultimately passed on it and then Comedy Central picked it up.

Comedy central shows reruns of South Park often. I just record the series and I watch any episodes that I haven?t seen, which there not that many of.

So if you have full basic cable you could do that. Comedy central kind of mixes up the sequence so you can just start watching season one episodes and then when you see them all you can go to season two.

i cut the cord more than three years ago and was already way behind on South Park. watched every episode up until i got married 11 uears and 4 days ago which I would guess was somewhere around season 10 or 12. HBO bought the streaming rights so I doubt I'll ever catch up - already have more than enough content with netflix and Amazon year round and Hulu during ncaa hoops season.

Last edited:
i cut the cord more than three years ago and was already way behind on South Park. watched every episode up until i got married 11 uears and 4 days ago which I would guess was somewhere around season 10 or 12. HBO bought the streaming rights so I doubt I'll ever catch up - already have more than enough content with netflix and Amazon year round and Hulu during ncaa hoops season.

Comedy Network/Central had the entire catalog online for free.

Back