Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

This Game Was Satisfying

Best part of the game?

• Rodgers sad face about to leave the packers

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Quay crying as he's exiting the game

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Creativity of the offense

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Dan Campbell Balls in the 4th quarter

• Seeing the rookies ball out

• Beating the packers in GB in a meaningful game

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Jamaal Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
What was the best part of the game?

Watching Rodgers trudge off the field knowing "that team" kept him out of the playoffs and beat him twice in one season.

The balls on Campbell/Johnson on the final drive. It was a thing of beauty.

I also hope to see suspensions for Quay & Wyatt to start next season.

The balls on Campbell/Johnson on the final drive. It was a thing of beauty.

I also hope to see suspensions for Quay & Wyatt to start next season.

That play had so many different penalties that SHOULD have been called and werent. Wyatt chest bumping the same assistant wasn't called or even talked about. The blatant and intentional forearm to Swifts head wasn't called and should have been. That is the absolute definition of targeting. No call. Hardly mentioned.

There should have been 3 personal fouls and 2 or 3 ejections on that play.

I hope SOMEONE brings that up on one of the national talk shows.....it needs to be answered to. But it won't. Because it's the Lions, and, it's the Packers.

Here's a "not mentioned" for you -- on the Houston jump offsides, Baktiari (sp) moved before the ball was snappped meaning the play should be dead right there. Pack didn't do anything with the play, but had they scored Det would have been hosed.

I voted for cajones. The lack of them is why Jim Caldwell lost his job IMO which subjected us to the Quintricia debacle.

Every one of the choices to vote for was a best part of the game, but I did vote for beating the packers in green bay in a meaningful game. To beat the packers and their home crowd along with beating the referees in green bay is satisfying for me.

Here's a "not mentioned" for you -- on the Houston jump offsides, Baktiari (sp) moved before the ball was snappped meaning the play should be dead right there. Pack didn't do anything with the play, but had they scored Det would have been hosed.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Should have been blown dead.

That play had so many different penalties that SHOULD have been called and werent. Wyatt chest bumping the same assistant wasn't called or even talked about. The blatant and intentional forearm to Swifts head wasn't called and should have been. That is the absolute definition of targeting. No call. Hardly mentioned.

I hope SOMEONE brings that up on one of the national talk shows.....it needs to be answered to. But it won't. Because it's the Lions, and, it's the Packers.

Yeah it is ridiculous that they didn?t even bring up how much of a cheap shot that was to swift?s head.

It is my bias or do the Packers have their negative/close plays not get the replayed as closely or frequently as the Lions?

Seemed like they didn't show Watson's catch on the penalty, Douglas' personal foul or Rodgers fumble. But St. Brown has 17 angles if it is close.

Was it Jarran reed or wyatt who hit swift. Quay is just an idiot like when pettigrew shoved the ref in 2012

did they show Jamison Williams flipping off the fans in the end zone after he scored the TD that was called back?

Was it Jarran reed or wyatt who hit swift. Quay is just an idiot like when pettigrew shoved the ref in 2012

Reed hit Swift on that play

Wyatt aggressively bumped into the same trainer Quay shoved

Back