Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

This team is worse than last year

Spartanmack

And it has nothing to do with Tucker?s firing. The secondary is at least as bad if not worse. The o-line stinks, Kim is awful, no discipline - we have to be leading the B1G in penalties. This team is so bad. You know it?s bad when Cal Halladay is one of your best players.

If Barnett ends up with the job after overseeing the worst d-backs in the country every year and the garbage they?re putting on he field now, I?ll be done with this team until he gets fired in a couple years.

Last edited:
Msu has the worst offensive and defensive coordinators in the league. Until that changes, it'll be the same ol

We have some awful position coaches too - there isn?t a position group that?s measurably better than last year.

This team might not win another game. I really hope they bring in a good coach since they have plenty of time to find one.

Noah Kim has thrown 3 awful interceptions today. Luckily 1 was juggled a little by the dB. How fucking bad is Katin in practice that he's not in the game????

Unbelievable. How many screens are they gonna throw?

Edit: even if he didn?t make a horrible throw, that play was going nowhere.

Last edited:
There is not a chance on earth this team wins over 1 more game this year. This is far and away the worst team and coaching staff top to bottom in my entire fandom. What a fucking clown show.

Sadly, I think Haller is every bit as incompetent as the football coaches. This program is doomed for a while I?m afraid.

Haller is the clown that let Tucker dictate the timing of the hearing giving him 3 more months of pay - about $2.7mm.

Last edited:
Genius brings the ball out, doesn?t get to the 25 and coughs it up. Perfectly sums up the game in one play.

Last edited:
5 turnovers, 3 lead to TDs. Gave them short fields all afternoon and coughed up some long drives as well. Special teams errors in kicking and return game. Thorough and complete incompetence from virtually every unit. This team is absolutely dreadful.

Back