Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Seattle 5/7

tigermud

Jackson CF .311
Dirks LF .313
Cabrera 3b .295
Fielder 1b .300
Young dh .233
Avila c .263
Peralta ss .258
Boesch rf .205
Raburn 2b .134

Fister first start back from DL, first appearance against his old team.

Cleveland already took game 1 and up 2-1 in the 8th in game 2 (rain delayed) over the White Soxs

Last edited:
They'd better knock Beavis around tonight. I'll probably only get to watch until the 3rd inning. Hate these west coast games.

Man, drop Delmon to 9th.

Guy has no patience, no power, nothing.

Last edited:
Fielder was given a hit for that? Any which way we can..

1-0

Seattle's getting Fisted tonight, JV going tomorrow and no King Felix this series.
We need to sweep these bums right back.

Seattle swinging away hard, 8 pitch inning for Fister and no damage

How does Dirks not make it to 3rd on that flyball out?

I think by the time they realized that the ball was not going out there was no time to tag up.

Probably un-wisely assumed it was going to be a HR.

BB and Raburn both sucking now, that would be some bad 7 8 9.

Yea, but the alternative is you have a guy like Delmon stranding guys who are actually getting on base.

Make Peralta or Avila 5th.

I'm always amazed at what a nice ballpark this is.

It's too bad it's so empty.

Last edited:
I think by the time they realized that the ball was not going out there was no time to tag up.

Probably un-wisely assumed it was going to be a HR.
That doesn't even make sense. Why would a runner not be ready to tag up on a ball that was either gonna be caught or a homer? There was zero chance it was dropping in. It was tracked the whole way by the OF'er.

Back