Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tOfficial Hawai?i Score Prediction Thread formerly Disappointed in this board

Michchamp

Man, it's Friday and there's no score prediction thread.

I've been slammed at work and also fighting a cold, so haven't been able to do it.

NOBODY else can? Nobody noticed?

This board is slipping. Piss poor effort guys. Other message boards are eating our lunch. Even the mental defectives who post on RCMB or the dweebs on MgoBlog wouldn't slip up this bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, it's Friday and there's no score prediction thread.

I've been slammed at work and also fighting a cold, so haven't been able to do it.

NOBODY else can? Nobody noticed?

This board is slipping. Piss poor effort guys. Other message boards are eating our lunch. Even the mental defectives who post on RCMB or the dweebs on MgoBlog wouldn't slip up this bad

We?ve been waiting for you. I guess I could jump in and started.

EDIT: I guess Michamp could have just started this thread I started as easily as he could?ve started this thread he started instead of bitching at everybody else and trying to guilt everybody else, but whatever. Everybody?s got their own shit.

Anyway, the games tomorrow at 8 PM Eastern I?m pretty sure, on the Big Ten Netwerk. Michigan?s like a 50 point favorite or something last I looked.

So post your predictions and any analysis you want, but only one post per customer. Save the wolfing and barking and the back-and-forth for the other threads.

Michigan 60

Rainbows 3

When did Vic stop starting these threads, anyway?

They were really good when he did it.

Last edited:
I?ll give ?em 7 points. They take JJ out in third with 23/27 completions and 289 yds. He becomes Michigans starter just the way Harbaugh wanted.

Michigan 57

Hawaii. 7

55-6 Michigan covers

Last edited by a moderator:
63 - 6 Michigan. Hope JJ lives up to the hype. I remember not too long ago there was a QB that had a strong arm, was supposed to be great. But it didn't pan out when he was the starter. Couldn't read defenses, had no touch on the ball, was terrible. Transferred to Tennessee, I think. Kind of disappeared. Anyone remember his name?

The score will be ridiculous so I'll go different

Michigan-1 punt

Hawaii-2 1st downs

Hawaii might be the worst football team ever

Anyway, since this is my score prediction thread, and all the predictions were pretty close to what actually happened, and the last thing I wanna do is to be fucked with racking my brain doing the math to figure out who to the point was closest - EVERYBODY WHO MADE A PREDICTION WINS!

That means?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pviYWzu0dzk

Why do feel like I?m Jim Tressel?

If anybody doesn?t like this, fine, you start the fuckin? next game prediction thread, and you get to decide the winner.

But don?t wait until Friday, because that will really piss MichChamp off.

You all just saw, on this thread, how he can get.

I know him in real life, in a way I feel like he?s almost family, but like family, he can be a challenge.

Our relationship is not unlike Jimmy Kimmel and Matt Damon?s.

So keep that in mind as next week proceeds, and Saturday gets closer, with no game prediction thread.

You all know MichChamp, and you?ve seen how he can get.

All right, it?s Tuesday?still pretty early but you know, not that early.

Is somebody going to step up and start the Connecticut score prediction thread?

Because if nobody does, it won?t be that long before Michamp starts another thread bitching it all of us and throwing shade at our spirit and dedication.

You guys know him, you?ve seen how he gets.

Then I?ll just have to amend it to the game prediction thread, and do an half ass job introducing it like I did last time.

I don?t think any of you want that, do you?

All right, it?s Tuesday?still pretty early but you know, not that early.

Is somebody going to step up and start the Connecticut score prediction thread?

Because if nobody does, it won?t be that long before Michamp starts another thread bitching it all of us and throwing shade at our spirit and dedication.

You guys know him, you?ve seen how he gets.

Then I?ll just have to amend it to the game prediction thread, and do an half ass job introducing it like I did last time.

I don?t think any of you want that, do you?

I got it this week. if anyone else wants to pick it up after wk 4, let me know.

I got it this week. if anyone else wants to pick it up after wk 4, let me know.

Cool.

I was thinking maybe you had stepped away from it permanently. I was thinking to myself ?why did champ want to stop doing the prediction threads? His threads were OK. I mean yeah, of course the guy is no Vic, and really it?s almost blasphemy to mention McGeezer in the same sentence, but still not bad.?

Anyway, since this is my score prediction thread, and all the predictions were pretty close to what actually happened, and the last thing I wanna do is to be fucked with racking my brain doing the math to figure out who to the point was closest - EVERYBODY WHO MADE A PREDICTION WINS!

That means?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pviYWzu0dzk

Why do feel like I?m Jim Tressel?

If anybody doesn?t like this, fine, you start the fuckin? next game prediction thread, and you get to decide the winner.

But don?t wait until Friday, because that will really piss MichChamp off.

You all just saw, on this thread, how he can get.

I know him in real life, in a way I feel like he?s almost family, but like family, he can be a challenge.

Our relationship is not unlike Jimmy Kimmel and Matt Damon?s.

So keep that in mind as next week proceeds, and Saturday gets closer, with no game prediction thread.

You all know MichChamp, and you?ve seen how he can get.
Ha, they said I was a loser. But not any more.

All right, before anybody (MichChamp) starts taking the piss at everybody else, it?s Thursday and no Iowa game thread yet.

So where do we stand? You know none of you guys wants me to do it again - this very thread right here should be a reminder why not.

All right, before anybody (MichChamp) starts taking the piss at everybody else, it?s Thursday and no Iowa game thread yet.

So where do we stand? You know none of you guys wants me to do it again - this very thread right here should be a reminder why not.

Aw, fuck, I started typing it up, but didn't have home-laptop time to add pics until today. Was my oldest son's birthday last night, and so I had some OTHER priorities...

Back