Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump Boat Parade - TX version

“More boats have been recovered from Lake Travis by the President’s team this week than during the entire Obama administration,” a spokesperson for the White House stated.

Last edited:
Seems like there's some sort of metaphor there... a bunch of Trump's supporters crowding a lake not big enough for all of them, and the biggest boats of Trump's richest supporters swamping and sinking the boats of his poorer supporters.

Or am I just suffering TDS? Keep me honest here...

Seems like there's some sort of metaphor there... a bunch of Trump's supporters crowding a lake not big enough for all of them, and the biggest boats of Trump's richest supporters swamping and sinking the boats of his poorer supporters.

Or am I just suffering TDS? Keep me honest here...

I think you?re already too cynical to be a victim of the TDS.

I think you just know, like any normal person, that Trump sucks.

Back