Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trying to watch

Spartanmack

B1G tailgate on BTN and wondering is Dennard Robinson drunk or is he just the dumbest person on the planet. Pretty sure he said ?Go gold, go blue? (talking about uofm, not ND) and that might have been the smartest thing he said. I guess they don?t screen their guests or maybe they were desperate to find a relevant guest for the Rutgers game.

Last edited:
B1G tailgate on BTN and wondering is Dennard Robinson drunk or is he just the dumbest person on the planet. Pretty sure he said ?Go gold, go blue? (talking about uofm, not ND) and that might have been the smartest thing he said. I guess they don?t screen their guests or maybe they were desperate to find a relevant guest for the Rutgers game.

Two things can be true.

I hated the RichRod era.

Wasn?t much of a fan of the Brady Hoke era.

That said, if Denard is the stupidest drunk human on the planet, may the Force be With him.

May he live long, and prosper.

I don?t think he was drunk. Our defensive backfield may be though - can?t think of any other excuse for how unbelievably bad they are.

Back