Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ufc 244

biggunsbob

Jose Masvidal wins via Tko (doctor stoppage before round 4) against Nate Diaz to win the one time Bad Mother Fucker Belt. Jose was ahead 30-27 and had 2 knockdowns and was controlling the fight. But I am only going by what is in the internet.
Comment if you watched

Jose Masvidal wins via Tko (doctor stoppage before round 4) against Nate Diaz to win the one time Bad Mother Fucker Belt. Jose was ahead 30-27 and had 2 knockdowns and was controlling the fight. But I am only going by what is in the internet.
Comment if you watched

Commenting to say I actually didn't watch. Aside from Masvidal, this card did nothing for me. Diaz is getting old. Gastellum can't seem to put down the Snickers bars to make weight. Till is ok?

I don't miss many UFC cards but I had no trouble avoiding this one.

Seems like there most exciting thing this card had was Trump getting booed at another sporting event. I could careless about the Diaz brothers. I have to say since it moved to ESPN+ I have watched a lot less MMA. I will probably get back into when it is bundled with Hulu and Disney+.

Commenting to say I actually didn't watch. Aside from Masvidal, this card did nothing for me. Diaz is getting old. Gastellum can't seem to put down the Snickers bars to make weight. Till is ok?

I don't miss many UFC cards but I had no trouble avoiding this one.

I like both fighters and didn?t want to see either lose. I thought Jose would win as he has had a great year.. both are tough as hell but It sounds like Diaz was ahead and the stoppage was right. Nate needed 25 stitches above and below the eye.

Back