Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

UMQBU - SB Totals

TheVictors

So they’ve shown Chad Henne on the sideline with Mahomes a couple times during this Chiefs at Broncos snowbowl and it made me wonder ...

How many total SBs have all MICHIGAN/NFL QBs been part of?

It’s easy to start with Tom Brady and his wins but Henne got one last year as the back up and Brian Griese won with the Broncos, backing up Elway early in his career. I know Grbac bounced around and started in BAL just before their SB win and Todd Collins was an NFL back up for like 18yrs.

I can’t think of a CFB program that would have more SB wins via QBs on NFL Rosters unless Tennessee has had QBs other than Manning winning as back ups too.

Anyone?

Noter dame sucks via Montana, et al?
BYU via Young & Jim McMahon ..?

Last edited:
Well I was starting a list of the backups but this damn tablet of min sucks

I thought for sure the Pats would continue winning without Brady, and Brady would struggle in TB... but the Pats are 2-3 and just got blown out at home, and TB is 5-2 and leading their division, a year after going 7-9.

Back