Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

US beats Mexico 3-2 CONCACAF Futball Championship

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Not sure how or why I watched it but it was really exciting, lots of back and forth. Great goals and great backup goaltending.

I didn't even know it was being played. shit.

Mexico just had their presidential election yesterday too. Lot of things happening for our southern neighbors

Christian Pulicic is legit.

could be the best American soccer player of all time.

Not sure how or why I watched it but it was really exciting, lots of back and forth. Great goals and great backup goaltending.

These games are always intense. There was a stretch of time when I was living in chicago where I looked forward to watching soccer more than almost anything except Michigan football.

I mostly came away disappointed (but very drunk)... I remember Mexico crushing us in one final around 2010 or so. and that Italy-Spain Euro final in 2012 was no fun.

These games are always intense. There was a stretch of time when I was living in chicago where I looked forward to watching soccer more than almost anything except Michigan football.

I mostly came away disappointed (but very drunk)... I remember Mexico crushing us in one final around 2010 or so. and that Italy-Spain Euro final in 2012 was no fun.

It certainly makes me want to watch more.. If you haven't seen it yet the penalty shot by Pulicic in extra's ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTKFgYMuHJY.

Last edited:
Back