Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vs Akron

Thorne back in. I wouldve just left Kim in. He needs some seasoning amd we're up 31

Geramie Bernard could be really good. From the little I've seen him he makes plays

And did that big kid from Texas (QB, forget his name) transfer out or is he just a practice squad guy?

How many years has Wisconsin been the most overrated B1G team? Has to be going on 6+?

1st time in 2 games we blitz a linebacker and he gets there untouched. That's how little teams plan for them lol

Halladay and Vansumeren are like Chris Frey without the penalties. Actually, at least Frey would try to make plays - these guys don?t even rack up late hits.

Last edited:
ESPN appears to have stopped updating - game cast says ?End of Third? when 4th qtr is half over.

Up 52 pts with 2 minutes to go and Brantly hurts himself. Why in the hell was he even in the game????

Wasn?t able to watch but from the sounds of it Akron is absolutely terrible and Thorne was bad. Can I be displeased about a 52-0 win?

Windmon had 1 1/2 sacks, 5 tackles, 3 forced fumbles, 1 fumbles recovery and 1 pass break up. Not a bad first 2 weeks with us. Moving him to DE a couple weeks ago was a hell of a move.

Back