Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vs Indiana football

Spent all day working on the shed, should I even bother watching the recording? Holy crap that?s awful.

Can?t believe I wasted my time watching that garbage. Thankfully i turned it off after the missed 22 yard field goal and didn?t flip it back on. This team did not deserve one more second of my time today and likely won?t get another second in 2022.

I don?t even know where to start. You just lost to a team on a 7 game skid that had 7 passing yards in 4 quarters of football in 2022, not running the option.

I know the players are trying their best and all, and I?m sorry to say this, but I hope Penn State absolutely blows our doors off next weekend. Bowl game and extra practices be damned. They don?t deserve a damn thing and I don?t want them to lose to EMU or BGSU at the motor city bowl. This coaching staff needs a complete enema top to bottom. And if Mel refuses to do that he?s no better than Dantonio and I am 90% out on him if he pulls that shit.

Smart coaching to running to the left hash with a left footed kicker too. It?s not like that happened recently to put a game away. Oh wait, it did at Illinois. 45,000 kids at this school and you can?t find someone that can make a 22 yard kick?

Last edited:
Thankfully I have at least one more day?s work to finish the shed so I won?t have to sit through the ass kicking we?re about to take next week either.

Last edited:
Back