Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vs Iowa

Steven Izzo, Spartan Player of the Week. To all the doubters who said Little Steven would never make a meaningful contribution to this team as a player, apology accepted.

Already has achieved more than fellow hobbit Foster Loyer.

The Purdue loss was maybe the most soul sucking regular season loss I?ve had in my life. I?m done getting my hopes up with this team. I now expect to miss the tournament. I?ll watch but I can?t get mad at this point.

Already has achieved more than fellow hobbit Foster Loyer.

The Purdue loss was maybe the most soul sucking regular season loss I?ve had in my life. I?m done getting my hopes up with this team. I now expect to miss the tournament. I?ll watch but I can?t get mad at this point.

Cancelling last year's tourney when they had a great chance of making a deep run and possibly winning it all will make it that much harder if Izzo ends his streak this year.

played pretty well last night on the road against one of the top 2 or 3 teams in the conference. Couldn't breathe on Garza without getting a foul called but still managed to keep it close and even take the lead midway through the 2nd half. Shockingly, Iowa got favorable fall calls on their next 5 or 6 possessions to put them in the double bonus with almost 8 minutes left. The real killers were shooting inside the arc, foul shots and going soft on the boards several times in the last 6 minutes.

ordinarily, a loss like this wouldn't be a big deal but after shitting the bed 5 times this season, we needed that one.

Last edited:
Back