Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vs Minnesota

Spartanmack

Thank goodness I don?t have the BTN. Couple things I noticed - we haven?t been within single digits since there was 10:11 left in the first half, we?ve trailed by at least 17 the entire 2nd half and we?re -17 in rebounding despite being 5 of 22 from 3 - can?t even chase down loose balls on long rebounds. COVID could be Izzos best chance of keeping his tournament streak alive.

The only hope of having a decent season rests on Hoggard being ready to play 25-30 minutes at the point. Watts just isn't that guy and Henry and Hauser are far to careless with the ball to be asked to be more than secondary passers. Time for Langford to figure out where the damn 3 point line is. Taking 4-5 long ass 2's because your foot is just inside the 3 is not an efficient game plan. This wide open pump fake from 3 to just take a step inside the line to shoot a long contested 2 is mind numbing.

One question that comes to mind, among many of course, is how bad is dook?

The only hope of having a decent season rests on Hoggard being ready to play 25-30 minutes at the point. Watts just isn't that guy and Henry and Hauser are far to careless with the ball to be asked to be more than secondary passers. Time for Langford to figure out where the damn 3 point line is. Taking 4-5 long ass 2's because your foot is just inside the 3 is not an efficient game plan. This wide open pump fake from 3 to just take a step inside the line to shoot a long contested 2 is mind numbing.

it's weird, this isn't the third straight heart-breaking close loss - we got our asses kicked twice and other than late 1h/early 2h against wisco, we were just hanging on within striking distance most of the game until they pulled away just inside 3 minutes left.

Yesterday has to be the worst shooting game in school history, if it’s not officially then it’s the worst I’ve ever seen as a fan. Maybe I’m panicking but I am a bit worried about this team making the tourney. They’re just not good. The defense is atrocious, they have no reliable scorer who needs a bucket when needed, for the most part the big men stink, Rocket is completely MIA, Henry hasn’t improved offensively a bit last offseason, and Langford has been horrendous.

Back