Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

We Will Face Both USC and UCLA Next Year

I agree I'm pumped up for this schedule. So many great games to look forward to unlike recent seasons.

With that schedule I could see them getting out of the Texas game but with a 12 team playoff coming maybe not.

No Penn St, but Wisky at Home, Texas is a Home game, MSU at Home, UCLA at Home. OSU, USC, Illinois all Away. That is one hell of a gauntlet, not to mention we also play Maryland, Minnesota, and Fresno St., whos no pushover. QB play will be more important than ever and we have no idea who that will be. Def excited for next year. Cant wait for this year. GO BLUE!!!!

Texas game was moved to A2 next season. They swapped the location and '26 will be in Austin. I seriously doubt that series even gets played now. Neither UM or Texas need to play quality non conference opponents with a 12 team playoff and the superconferences they're going to be part of starting in 2024. If either Michigan or Texas is 10-2 or better it doesn't matter who you played, you're in the CFP (with 12 team field). Makes zero sense to take chances in non-conference play.

Back