Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What are you currently watching?

Cam

Cam’tn Crunch
Administrator
Nashville Sounds
Cleveland Cavaliers
Nashville Kats
Pittsburgh Steelers
Nashville Predators
Tampa Bay Rays
Nashville SC
Vanderbilt Commodores
What was the last movie/TV show that you guys watched?

I just finished watching For Love of The Game. One of my favorite baseball movies.

Last edited:
Just watched the last half of the Ten Rings (to be precise Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings). I also watched Harlem Nights earlier today..

Reactions: Cam
I watched The Batman (2022) again. I know it's just another remake of Batman, but I really like the dark edginess to it. It's just got something that previous Batman movies haven't had. Hopefully they turn this one into a series.

Sarah and I are watching Bones at the moment. Not my favorite show, but I'm dealing with it.

I'm currently watching Shogun. It's a new TV show streaming on Hulu. It's currently on episode 4 right now. The next episode is going to be very chaotic because war will break out.

Just finished watching The Dynasty on Apple TV. It’s a cool documentary, but they really did Bill dirty.

At the moment we currently have an old live stream from CourageJD playing on YouTube on the television that we are watching at the moment. Before that, we were watching some videos from The Boys who we also like to watch.

I’ve been watching the new Quiet on Set documentary. It’s terrible what Nickelodeon allowed to happen.

Currently I'm watching the Allegations, a Nollywood movie that Is family oriented. it has drama, deceits and foul play but it teaches alot too.

I am watching Modern Family at the moment.

I started re-watching Breaking Bad this weekend. Such a great show!

Ultimate Cowboy Showdown. Better than expected. Would have been a lot of fun to work that shoot.

I started re-watching Breaking Bad this weekend. Such a great show!
It comes on the Pluto AMC channel so I will watch whatever episode is on if I can’t find anything else to watch. That and Better Call Saul is usually right before it each night.

I’ve been watching The Mentalist lately.

Back