Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Why Not Just Go to 28th Street and Get Frat Boyfriend?

tinselwolverine

This chick, just out of high school, born into incredible wealth and privilege, has actually already amassed a net worth of more than a quarter of $1 million -of her own money-making stupid videos like the one below.

By now everybody has probably heard or seen the clip that begins @5:15:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lveMkZc-NRE

Estimated net worth

Another estimate

What the fuck is wrong with some people?

Last edited:
This chick, just out of high school, born into incredible wealth and privilege, has actually already amassed a net worth of more than a quarter of $1 million -of her own money-making stupid videos like the one below.

By now everybody has probably heard or seen the clip that begins @5:15:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lveMkZc-NRE

Estimated net worth

Another estimate

What the fuck is wrong with some people?

Banned already, censorship still picking up steam across the board.

I remember in college, the dooshy Fraternity Council guys would correct people who said "frat" that they should always say "fraternity."

"PARDON ME, SIR BUT I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT THE HOUSE IN LIVE IN THAT JUST SO HAPPENS TO REEK OF PUKE AND STALE BEER IS A "FRATERNITY," NOT A "FRAT." PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME CORRECT YOU AGAIN. GOOD DAY TO YOU. I SAID GOOD DAY TO YOU!"

So Mossimo Giannulli was let out of prison.

I hope that rat bastard son of a bitch learned a lesson about so flagrantly flaunting his white privilege.

Back