Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wings Trade Tyler Bertuzzi to Boston

Feels like we got nothing for him in my opinion.

How is getting 2 picks a haul ? Radio show says it?s a haul ? 2 picks a haul ?

I guess having 4 first and 4 seconds is something but I?m tired of prospects. I want playoff games.

Last edited:
We have 7 defenseman and 5 have left handed shots.

The dude is injured a lot and has 2 easily breakable legs. Getting a 1st and a 4th is a pretty good deal. And the first is pushed back a year so hopefully next year Boston isn't so awesome. And Bert is a pending FA. What were you expecting?

Last edited:
Anyone complaining about this home run deal is just wired to complain.

We have 7 defenseman and 5 have left handed shots.

Huh? Even D3 college and Juniors scouts have narrowed requirements to high-school and AAA defenseman based on their shooting side, and more criterion.

Huh? Even D3 college and Juniors scouts have narrowed requirements to high-school and AAA defenseman based on their shooting side, and more criterion.

I was basically just repeating what was said on a radio show yesterday morning.

Back