Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Zeb Jackson Transferring

thewolverines24

He announced on his Instagram. Not surprising considering he hasn't been able to get on the floor this year when there is a clear need for someone to take minutes at the 2. Best of luck to him in the future.

I heard on the radio that even though zeb is transferring Howard and his staff have allowed him to stay connected with the staff and team fo4 workouts until he can get a new school. Anyone know anything more on Zeb. Bring him back tonight lol. Kidding.

I heard on the radio that even though zeb is transferring Howard and his staff have allowed him to stay connected with the staff and team fo4 workouts until he can get a new school. Anyone know anything more on Zeb. Bring him back tonight lol. Kidding.

Radio silence since he announced he was transferring. Probably won't hear anything until he picks his new school.

Wait I mean to say is this is really ok.. it shows Hayward has no Animosity that Jackson is leaving and Michigan is trying to help him.

Back