Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: Really need help

bestisbest

Hey guys, I have to take a break from sports real quick and just ask you to do me a quick favor and vote for my band "Until the End" to be on one of the biggest rock stations in Michigan. I didn't want to have to resort to posting on here but we are down by 50 votes and voting ends tonight. Thanks guys.

http://banana1015.com/flint-town-throwdown-round-11/

voted for you. As soon as i saw Ballz Deluxe's cover art, I figured they were winning.

Also shared this on Facebook. Should get another 10-15 votes there.

IMO you should put this on the tigers and lions boards too.

looks like you lost by 5 votes. i shared on my facebook and had a few of my friends share too. don't think it was enough unless the 11:59pm end to the contest is pacific time.

This was one of the posts:

"Not sure why the poll did not lock, but Until the End was in the lead 663 to 661 at 11:59pm when the poll was suppose to close!"

This was one of the posts:

"Not sure why the poll did not lock, but Until the End was in the lead 663 to 661 at 11:59pm when the poll was suppose to close!"

yeah i saw that. I hope they have a way to figure that out, because I've seen a lot of these contests that have been rigged for one contestant. I'd be pissed if I was with that band.

Thanks to monster and all you guys who voted. We pretty much got screwed. Like Mitch said, we were up at 11:59pm when voting ended, but for some reason polls closed at 12:59am. Now 101.5 is saying Ballz Deluxe won by 2. Good news is though they are letting us be in the next Throwdown with 3 new bands, so hopefully we can win that. I'll link ya guys tomorrow when the new contest is posted. Thanks again guys for voting though, it means a lot to me.

Back