Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game thread September 20

Probebly but miggy just isn't himself at he plate right now, only hope it's not still an issue in oct

I am so BS about this.
You know we will never know, if that was an ultimatum from front office down to Kevin Rand the trainer, to let Miggy play and say the original abdominal strain wasn't going to lead to anything else/worse, or if Rand F'd up.
Either way it smells bad, and just hope it doesn't cost them in the playoffs.

Why did Brookens hold up Dirks...they were conceding the run and threw it to the shortstop.

Last edited:
I am so BS about this.
You know we will never know, if that was an ultimatum from front office down to Kevin Rand the trainer, to let Miggy play and say the original abdominal strain wasn't going to lead to anything else/worse, or if Rand F'd up.

He seems to be on pace to have his worst month ever...he has 1 hr and 4 rbi's this month....after having a huge August.

get a fly ball at least Jackson,

full count...

shit,

Torii drives in 2,

bust it open,

Tigers lead 6 - 1,

Hi guys,

friday night games are sometimes slow,

end of the work week for many, guys get paid, out at the bar, date, etc.

Should they be up by more? 5/6 to 1?

Ask and ye shall receive.. 6-1.. But yeah it should be about 9-1.

Good

Prince only one without a hit tonight now, get on it nacho!

We've had the bases loaded quite a bit already tonight

Last edited:
I am so BS about this.

Worst yet it's nothing that affects him next season. IE that should have benn taken care of now that cmpounds into somrthing worst!

bases loaded again.... Victor,

liner to second,

Lets get to 5th inning for an official game,

the way they talked pregame, I thought it was going to be a rain delay,

max with 36 pitches to start the top of the 4th.. I think axelrod had that many in one inning.

Umpires: HP: Tim Timmons. 1B: Mike Winters. 2B: Laz Diaz. 3B: Mark Wegner.

Saturday might be tough, but...
Sunday there will be a complete moron calling balls and strikes.

Back