Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Ultimate 2013-14 Pistons Game Thread

I'm not able to watch that game but I'm looking at the box score at halftime.

14 to 7 PF has led to 21 free throws for Minnesota and only 3 for Detroit. What the fuck is going on??

Last edited:
Good win. If only the Pistons never had to play the Western Conference we'd be golden. :shrug:

Good win. If only the Pistons never had to play the Western Conference we'd be golden. :shrug:

Atlanta is #3 in the Eastern Conference at 12-11!

our Pistons are at #5 at 11-13!

we would be fighting for a playoff spot in the west right now but out of the top 8.

Lillard with the dagger, a sickening loss, Pistons led by 11 heading into the 4th.

Last edited:
Oh well more of the same lol. I'm not that sickened by it. All of our local teams like to tease us into believing they are good and then they pull the rug out. It's sad that I've become so used to it.

Game 26 (12/16/13): Pistons @ Pacers

Another tough game

Last edited:
Game #27 Pistons @ Celtics.

Nice win tonight on the road. The team responded well after being down by over 20 after the first quarter. Nice to see the team kind of coming together here a little bit. Jennings the hero of this one with 28 points and 14 assists and the game winning 3-pointer. Drummond chipped in 14 pts and 16 boards.

Chance to get back to .500 at home Friday against Charlotte.

Thanks for posting UMRules06, I was bound to forget a game sooner or later.

Apparently the Pistons all decided to mail it in after the third quarter. The Bobcats outscore the home team 41-17 in the fourth quarter to win the game by 10. Disgusting loss, probably the worst of the year considering the game was in cruise control throughout.

The Bobcats played their heart out, have to give them credit too...

Sure they deserve some credit, but the Pistons let this one get away in my book. That type of lackluster effort in the fourth quarter should not be tolerated. Defensively this team has got to improve. 72 points given up in the second half against Charlotte, a team that was averaging 91 points PER GAME coming into action tonight. Not nearly good enough.

Back