Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Ultimate 2013-14 Pistons Game Thread

Games like the one vs. the Magic is why Greg Monroe shouldn't get anything close to what Hibbert or Cousins got.

those guys are big impact players, Monroe just got punked by Glen Davis ffs.

trade this overrated BUM! he's not developing and he's actually WORSE than he was last year, he's not getting better at all. i'm trying to figure out what Monroe does well other than cry to the refs?

If Dumars gives this guy the Max i'm done with the Pistons until Dumars gets fired.

Games like the one vs. the Magic is why Greg Monroe shouldn't get anything close to what Hibbert or Cousins got.

trade this overrated BUM! he's not developing and he's actually WORSE than he was last year, he's not getting better at all. i'm trying to figure out what Monroe does well other than cry to the refs?

If Dumars gives this guy the Max i'm done with the Pistons until Dumars gets fired.

I'm generally a Monroe apologist but he looked like ass tonight. Couldn't disagree with you on any of that.

Game 32 (12/28/13): Pistons @ Wizards

Start of a back-to-back with the Wizards.

I have a feeling the Pistons will horribly lose one of these, they seem to do that lately.

You would be done with the Pistons? You must have been done with a detroit team 500 times and came back only to be "done" again just because they didn't meet your expectations, some fan...

You would be done with the Pistons? You must have been done with a detroit team 500 times and came back only to be "done" again just because they didn't meet your expectations, some fan...

^

i'm not even going to respond to this absolute stupidity.

you won't because u know its true. how many ids did you have on ESPN before it was shut down? I had it at 25

who gives a fuck?

ESPN is dead.

and no, it's not true.

stupid comment.

Last edited:
yeah it is and u still use your usual immature logic

dispute my comment.

you can't deny that Monroe has been a huge disappointment, and undeserving of a big contract based on his play this season.

Wrong!

if they fail to make the playoffs in a WEAK east conference Dumars should be fired, plain and simple.

he has been a horrible GM for YEARS now, putting out a terrible product year after year and making a multitude of poor decisions. nobody even comes to the palace anymore to watch the Pistons.

27th in the NBA in attendance right now, last season and the season before they were 28th.

if they fail to meet the expectations of playoffs, and Dumars is retained, i'm DONE with the Pistons because it's a slap in the face to the fanbase and clearly shows they do not care about improving this franchise.

Wrong!

if they fail to make the playoffs in a WEAK east conference Dumars should be fired, plain and simple.

he has been a horrible GM for YEARS now, putting out a terrible product year after year and making a multitude of poor decisions. nobody even comes to the palace anymore to watch the Pistons.

27th in the NBA in attendance right now, last season and the season before they were 28th.

if they fail to meet the expectations of playoffs, and Dumars is retained, i'm DONE with the Pistons because it's a slap in the face to the fanbase and clearly shows they do not care about improving this franchise.

If you are truly DONE with the Pistons why would you keep coming back here and posting your frustrations? Being DONE means no more Pistons in your life! No more caring, following, discussing or brainstorming transactions.

If you are truly DONE with the Pistons why would you keep coming back here and posting your frustrations? Being DONE means no more Pistons in your life! No more caring, following, discussing or brainstorming transactions.

I clearly said IF they fail to make the playoffs and Dumars pays Monroe a fat contract then I will be done watching them until he's fired.

You could use some better reading comprehension.

The Pistons have 2 whole points halfway through the 4th quarter...

Lakers are shopping Gasol. Maybe Joe D will send one of our guards to add him, that way our lineup can be even more cluster fucked in the paint.

Back