Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Ultimate 2013-14 Pistons Game Thread

Pelicans are shooting a meaty 21-33 from the field. A Poor 2nd quarter from the Pistons drops their own shooting percentage to 45% (19-42)

I think I'm about ready to jump on the tanking bandwagon, to keep that 1st round pick protected for next draft. They need to draft in the top 8 to keep that pick, they currently have the 10th worst record and they're a game ahead of Cleveland, New York, and Sacramento. The 5th worst record will guarantee them a top 8 pick, anything between 6-8 will give them a good chance but they could get screwed by the lottery.

My biggest worry is them finishing in that mediocre-bad area, miss the playoffs but end up with a pick around 10 and lose it.

Not only would tanking help them keep that pick, but it might get Dumars fired too. Win-win.

My goodness, I watched this entire game.... So much wow....

I think I'm about ready to jump on the tanking bandwagon, to keep that 1st round pick protected for next draft. They need to draft in the top 8 to keep that pick, they currently have the 10th worst record and they're a game ahead of Cleveland, New York, and Sacramento. The 5th worst record will guarantee them a top 8 pick, anything between 6-8 will give them a good chance but they could get screwed by the lottery.

My biggest worry is them finishing in that mediocre-bad area, miss the playoffs but end up with a pick around 10 and lose it.

Not only would tanking help them keep that pick, but it might get Dumars fired too. Win-win.

I think Joe knows he's getting canned soon. This could either motivate him to go hard at the trade deadline, or to just simply give up and let the next guy in line take on the rebuilding challenge.

Pistons are now tied with the Knicks for the 9th worst record

NBA%20Four%20Shirts.gif

Back