Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Ultimate 2013-14 Pistons Game Thread

Monroe with another bucket, he leads the Pistons in scoring with 23, 97-94 Warriors. 3 mintues left. Drummond is still on the bench with 5 fouls.

It just feels like a L. competitive game but the Pistons lack any sort of plan or structure down the stretch of close games, Golden State will end up making enough plays to secure a win.

Jennings can never seem to make a wide open shot when the Pistons could really use one.

Nope, he's still on the bench, Jennings just threw up a wild 3 off the front of the rim, keep it together boys... GS timeout.

lol at that offensive sequence, iso post up Monroe 15 feet from the basket with everyone else standing around on offense.

absolutely pathetic and predictable.

Singler and Jennings both miss open 3s, under a minute left, Curry puts in the dagger, 104-96.

as is your Pistons analyzing...

it's the flat out truth, and i was 100% correct.

no identity on this team, they have no fucking clue what to do in a close game in the 4th quarter, haven't all year.

Pistons are now 3.5 games ahead of the Lakers, who have the 5th worst record...2 games ahead of the 8th spot Knicks

I haven't been watching this game but could Jennings be injured? Will Bynum starts the 2nd half for the Pistons, 59-59 a couple minutes into the 2nd half.

Pistons remain in that 10 spot, half a game up on Cleveland and 1.5 games up on the 7th spot Jazz.

118-110 final, the Pistons with a 2nd half effort couldn't overcome a terrible 1st quarter.

118-110 final, the Pistons with a 2nd half effort couldn't overcome a terrible 1st quarter.

They made me nervous. Thankfully, Smith, Jennings, and Monroe shot a combined 15-48 to secure the loss. Good thing too because nobody below the Pistons lost tonight.

Back