Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Ultimate 2013-14 Pistons Game Thread

They made me nervous. Thankfully, Smith, Jennings, and Monroe shot a combined 15-48 to secure the loss. Good thing too because nobody below the Pistons lost tonight.

Speak for yourself, I still want to see them win with this squad, pick on the line or not...

Speak for yourself, I still want to see them win with this squad, pick on the line or not...

Where did I imply I was speaking for anyone but me? Don't be mad at me that this team is built to fail, I didn't do it.

You've made it clear you're really hoping to see them get the 8 seed and be annihilated in the first round and I've made it clear I'd like to see them keep their first round pick. Just let it go.

Where did I imply I was speaking for anyone but me? Don't be mad at me that this team is built to fail, I didn't do it.

You've made it clear you're really hoping to see them get the 8 seed and be annihilated in the first round and I've made it clear I'd like to see them keep their first round pick. Just let it go.

I didn't mean to upset, I thought the comment would come across as more passive.

Game 60 (3/3/14): Knicks @ Pistons

Crucial game, the Pistons can't let the Knicks get away with a loss

Drummond was a beast tonight and Jennings also played pretty well. Kind of sucks as I also want us to tank.

Last edited:
Pistons remain at 10, 0.5 games better than Cleveland and 3.5 games ahead of the 4th spot Lakers.

Pistons remain at 10, but they're catching up (down?) to the teams below them.

0.5 up on 8th place teams Cleveland/NY
2 up on the 5th place teams Boston/Utah/Sacramento
2.5 up on the 4th place Lakers

By my count, 7 of the Pistons remaining 19 games are against teams currently below them in the standings

The Knicks are playing an awful 16-straight losses 76er team tonight, NY should win which would put the Pistons and Knicks in a tie for the 9th worst record

Last edited:
Super late but

Game 64 (3/11/14): Kings @ Pistons

Pistons win 99-89, Stuckey and Smith combine for 47 points, Andre Drummond has 5 blocks.

The Pistons now face a grueling stretch of tough opponents, which should please those on the tanking bandwagon (Everyone but me pretty much).

They end the month of march on a lighter note, with games against both Philly and Milwaukee.

More top teams all throughout April. Playoffs seem a toss up at this point. Either way I'm paying more attention to the Tigers come baseball time.

The Pistons have moved down into a tie with Cleveland for the 8th worst record. 2 Games ahead of #7 Kings, 2.5 ahead of #6 Lakers, and 3 ahead of the #4 teams Boston and Utah.

Back