Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 73 Thread: Tigers at Rangers. June 23

Hooray to me for passing 1,000 posts lol. Thanks to everyone for making this a great place to have some fun and discuss Detroit sports.

Let's close this one out now!

Last edited:
It's nice to have World Series Coke back. If we are going anywhere in the postseason it's gonna require a LH bullpen arm that can get it done. No way Krol was gonna be that guy

I want to be wrong about Coke. Dead wrong. That would be the most delicious crow I've had in a long time.

I want to be wrong about Coke. Dead wrong. That would be the most delicious crow I've had in a long time.

I'm with you. I've been on his ass the entire season. But if can keep turning it around, I'll eat crow too.

Gotta love JD having more homers and RBI than Choo in about half the games. I really wanted us to sign him too. This pickup makes up for the Fister fiasco

J.D. has been a pleasant surprise, no doubt, but it doesn't make up for the Fister fleecing DD got.

Last edited:

I don't. I still want him off my team. Even when he does good now, he's only paying off the debt he owes us.

No crow to be eaten.

Porcello and Smyly have been far from horrible. It's more like our number 1 or 2 have been terrible depending on where you rank JV

He's trying to be sarcastic.

But his point fails, because nobody is saying we should not have traded Fister at all, just that we got shit in return.

But it will be over his head again.

LOL Dickerson: It's amazing, we just can't get through the 9th inning without giving up a run".

Porcello and Smyly have been far from horrible. It's more like our number 1 or 2 have been terrible depending on where you rank JV

It was sarcasm. DD wanted Smyly in the rotation and it appears that it wasn't a horrible decision.

Another nice win on the road. Tigers broke it open late and continue their resurgence. 5 wins in a row with 4 being on the road is a nice accomplishment.

Keep it rolling boys! Sanchez goes tomorrow

LOL Dickerson: It's amazing, we just can't get through the 9th inning without giving up a run".

Defensive indifference got that run in, I'd like to see them throw that damn thing down there once in awhile to end it instead of this defensive indifference garbage all the time

Last edited:
He's trying to be sarcastic.

But his point fails, because nobody is saying we should not have traded Fister at all, just that we got shit in return.

But it will be over his head again.

So what were the offers that DD turned away from? I assume you were in all the meetings dealing with trading Fister.

Defensive indifference got that run in, I'd like to see them throw that damn thing down there once in awhile to end it instead of this defensive indifference garage all the time

Defensive indifference got the runner in scoring position, but he makes a good point, and time we have a blowout, our pitchers seem to let a bunch of baserunners on in the 9th.

Defensive indifference got that run in, I'd like to see them throw that damn thing down there once in awhile to end it instead of this defensive indifference garage all the time

I, for one, would love to see one of our middle infielders get hurt for no reason in a 7 run game in the 9th.

Back